KAITEKI-KAI Silver Toothpick
※Golden Toothpick “Fuji” is shown on the left picture, The right picture is Silver Toothpick “Fuji”
KAITEKI-KAI “Silver’s toothpick” is made of Silver (SL925), a simple yet elegant design as a toothpick.
The case’s fabrics is made from Fujiyoshida City, a famous place to produce textiles during ancient times in Japan.
This personal toothpick can be an accessory to be carry around like a accessory.
Unlike those disposable toothpick, as Japanese prefer to save the resources to protect environment,
As a charming part of “Country of Fuji, Yamanashi” and the importance of resources. We are please to present you this toothpick.
MADE IN JAPAN
Retail Price / 6,000 yen (tax excluded)
Size / Approx 6.6cm
Weight / Approx 2.2gm
Material / Sterling Silver (SL925)
The exclusive wooden portable case is made with the cooperation of “Fiber textile limited company” from Fujiyoshida City, Yamanashi, JAPAN which is known as the leading high-end silk fabric producing area throughout the country.
Color is available in RED or BLACK.
Length：7.5cm Overall Width：2.0cm Material：Polyester, acetate, decorative system, cupra
- Each textile case pattern is different and exclusive case individually in the world.
The position of the pattern is random.
- Kept and Stored in paulownia box.
- Please wipe with a soft cloth whenever it gets dirty.
- Washable, but make sure you dry it completely after washing.
- Pure silver might change color naturally, please wipe it with a soft cloth. If the color is change to dark black color, please use baking soda, silver polisher to clean it back to its original shiny silver.
- Please be extra careful with the sharp tip while using it.
- Keep off reach of children.
- The fabric is very delicate, please take extra caution when handling with water.